Warranty and Returns
We are confident in the quality of our products, and your satisfaction is very important to us. All Kaleimamo Hawaiʻi products are covered by a limited 90-day warranty. This warranty is non-transferable and requires proof of the original purchase.
The following issues are covered under the warranty:
- Sewing and workmanship defects that affect functionality
- Holes discovered upon arrival
All other issues are not covered under the warranty, including, but not limited to:
- Normal wear and tear, such as staining, fading, holes that develop with use, relaxed elastics, odors, etc.
- Leaks. This issue is usually caused by improper fit or insufficient absorbency. Please contact us if you are having any issues with leaks. We are always happy to help troubleshoot any issues.
- Other issues caused by improper care. See our guidelines for proper care to help mitigate these potential issues. The use of Additives, Chlorine bleach, Oxygen bleach, pure soap, Borax, high heat in the dryer, and sanitize/high heat cycles on washing machines can void your limited warranty.
To submit a warranty claim, please use this form. If your claim is accepted, we will replace your item free of cost. Kaleimamo Hawaiʻi manufactures in limited quantities and, therefore, depending on current availability, the warranty replacement may not be the same print or color as the original purchase.
All sales are final. Due to COVID-19 and sanitation concerns relating to our products, we are currently NOT accepting returns.
If we sent you a different product from what you ordered, we apologize for the inconvenience and will promptly send you the correct product along with a prepaid return envelope for the product that we previously shipped. Please complete this form. We will check the original order details and confirm your exchange, as appropriate.